This article is from WeChat official account:NetEase Data reading (ID: datablog163) span> , author: A away, design: Yang waves, strawberries, head Figure from: vision China span> p>
The above is all the contents of our investigation.
There are more and more cat owners. According to the “White Paper on China’s Pet Industry in 2019” by Goumin.com, the number of pet cats in China’s urban areas in 2019 was 44.12 million, an increase of 8.6% over 2018, and the number of pet cats increased. More than the increase of pet dogs.
It’s hard to say whether cats need humans or not, but humans cannot do without cats. Regardless of the reason for deciding to keep a cat, taking the cat home is destined to be a responsibility. From the beginning of the name, this cat has forged an indissoluble bond with you. From then on, it has to take care of eating, drinking and playing. Raising a cat is like an exercise in future parenting.
In this investigation, we found more stories about the shoveler and the cat:
1. Orange cats, tabby cats and British short blue cats are the most common pet cats.
2. Adopting stray cats is the second largest source of pet cats, but those born in the 70s and 80s are more willing to adopt them.
3. Nearly 60% of cats are passionate and clingy, and the proportion of quiet and cold cats is only 25.9%.
4. More than half of people treat cats as their own children, and like to use their body habits to name them.
5. As people move from being single to marriage, the number of cats will increase.
6. Like to lick and bite plastic bags, it seems to be a common hobby of cats.