Problem description: Hello doctor, I used to masturbate when I was a child, and now I am having intercourse quickly, premature ejaculation, what should I do
Date of the problem:2020-10-27
Patient information:Age: 30 years old, Gender: Male
Problem analysis:Hello, premature ejaculation is a relatively common sexual dysfunction, you can start with life Adjust it to see if it can alleviate some. If the foreskin is too long, it can be surgically removed.
Guidance suggestion: It is recommended that you should pay attention to regular life and diet, restrain the frequency of masturbation, pay attention to diversion, exercise more, eat more fruits and vegetables, strengthen nutrition, and eat high-protein foods , Avoid staying up late, avoid spicy, irritating, fried foods, avoid drinking, drinking, and smoking, and see if it can alleviate some. If there is no relief after half a year of adjustment, go to the hospital for treatment.
Recommendations are for reference only. If the problem is serious, please go to the hospital for detailed inspection