Question description: Hello, can I ask children in the China-Mongolia Hospital to test for lead?
Question date:2020-11-04
Patient information:Age: 26 years old Gender: Male
Question analysis: Hello, according to the situation you described, you can go to the local formal tertiary hospital for examination.
Guidelines: Usually pay attention to keeping up with diet and nutrition, and a balanced diet with meat and vegetables, and eat less snacks.
Recommendations are for reference only. If the problem is serious, please go to the hospital for detailed inspection