Problem description: Hello! The child was not born in the hospital! Can I reissue a birth certificate after a judicial paternity test?
Question date: 2021-04-22
Patient information: Age: 6 years old : Male
Problem analysis: Hello, I am your doctor. If the child was not born in a hospital, apply for a birth certificate.
Guidelines: You need to go to the hospital You can apply for a birth certificate through a paternity test.
Suggestion is for reference only. If the problem is serious, please go to the hospital for detailed examination