Problem description: Hello, the doctor himself has male mammary gland hyperplasia on the left, no painful symptoms, a little more obvious than the normal one on the right. I went to the hospital for a blood test, and the doctor said to do another check. It was a blood test or something. The doctor said that the test should be done by someone nearby. I was afraid of allergies. Later, no one did it. I didn’t see it after I came back. May I ask the doctor. I can take medicine for this symptom. Is the treatment okay, or how is the treatment better, thank you!
Question date:2021-05-08
Patient information:Age: 36 years old Gender: Male
Question analysis: For male mammary gland hyperplasia, sex hormone test, estrogen level is high, you can try medication, such as androgen, tamoxifen, anastrozole, ibuprofen, etc.
Guidance suggestion: The main purpose is to increase androgen and anti-estrogen therapy. If the treatment effect is not good for more than two years, surgical removal of breast tissue can be considered. The last time the doctor asked you to do it may be mammography to further clarify whether it is breast hyperplasia.
Recommendations are for reference only. If the problem is serious, please go to the hospital for detailed inspection