Problem description: Hello! My child accidentally fell and the examination was a cerebral infarction. What department should I look for?
Question date: 2021-05-24
Patient information: b>Age: November Gender: Female
Problem analysis: Hello, cerebral infarction should be treated in neurology in a short time to see if there is a possibility of complete recovery.
Guide and suggestion: If it takes a long time, you can go to neurosurgery, also called brain surgery, to solve cerebral edema through surgery, you can open the craniotomy and drill for decompression.
Recommendations are for reference only. If the problem is serious, please go to the hospital for detailed inspection