Problem description: I want to see ankylosing spondylitis, which department should I take? Where does it look good?
Question date:2021-05-18
Patient information:Age: 45 years old Gender: Female
Question analysis: Hello ankylosing spondylitis, which is clinically a disease of the autoimmune system, it is recommended to go to the hospital for rheumatology or orthopedics.
Guide and suggestion: You can go to a regular tertiary hospital for registration and treatment, and you can diagnose and treat your current condition.
Suggestion is for reference only. If the problem is serious, please visit Detailed hospital inspection